Child Action Group (CAG) is seeking a volunteer experienced trusts and grants fundraiser to help us secure funding for our future projects.
CAG supports and speaks out for Colombia's most vulnerable and neglected children and young people aiming to provide them with a decent start in life and a brighter future, by financing projects that supports and improve children’s wellbeing in orphanages and foster homes.
Requirements & Commitment:
· Highly motivated with a keen eye for detail and using one’s own initiative is crucial
· Excellent written and communication skills.
· Experience of successfully applying for funding from trusts and grant authorities is essential.
· You will be require to committed for at least 3 months, 4-6 hours per week and attend CAG meetings from time to time.
Your duties would include:
· Planning and helping to deliver events to build awareness about CAG.
· Publicising CAG fundraising events
· Publicising and singing up sponsors to sponsor a child.
· Seeking new fundraising opportunities for CAG.
· Identifying and completing possible award applications to secure diversified funding streams for CAG's work.
· Liaising with the Board of Trustees and the Social and Digital Media Volunteers about fundraising endeavours.
What's in it for you:
· Training opportunities
. The opportunity to learn new skills and gain new experience through working in newly established charity.
. A great chance to meet new people, both trustees and volunteers alike and able to have a said on the shaping and growth of CAG.
· Learn/improve your Spanish language skills.
· Volunteering in Colombia ( we are not able to finance such visits but could provide accommodation and organise for a visit to take place).
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com with Volunteer Fundraiser Coordinator as the subject.